Monday, September 6, 2010

float progress = 0;

No progress today. I guess I tried to study. I was looking for tutorials on animating with sprite sheets something that would give me a good work method for vector animation. I didn't find anything useful. Mostly forum posts about how to convert a 3d animation to sprite sheets and often with very limited info. If I find a good method by myself then I guess I should write it down.

I did find one post at angryanimator.com on animation in general which is nice. Not what I was looking for but still worth a look. Especially the links to “How to Animate” by Preston Blair volume 1 and volume 2 are great. One of the comments mentions the book Character Animation Crash Course! maybe I should find a copy.

Also, I looked a bit at the code but I guess I wasn't in the zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment