Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello!

Hi, I'm Christoffer,

Benedikte and I are travelling together at the moment- we're going to IndieCade with our friends from the Copenhagen Game Collective - and I've been invited to guest write for the next couple of weeks. So for a short while it'll be GameByOne++. Right now we're in San Francisco.

Well, while Benedikte has been working on the Kids game, I've been trying to make a prototype of a little game that's about chain reactions. It's based on a concept of interconnected nodes with different abilities and you have to send energy between them. The game is aimed for the iPhone right now, so I'm also working in Unity.

More on this later - first to the important stuff: Since Benedikte made such a nice picture of herself, I also drew a self-portrait - that's me up there. You may notice that I am almost as good with graphics as Benedikte is, ahem.

Also, here's a very early prototype screen shot:

OK, see you later.

2 comments: